The fifth installment of links to ponder in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
- Isabel Heusser on why some of Schaffhausen’s restaurateurs won’t be protected against the financial consequences of COVID-19 despite having epidemic insurances,
- Murad Ahmed on the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on professional soccer,
- Chris Dalby on how COVID-19 is squeezing the finances of Mexico’s criminal groups,
- Bill Donahue on attempts to trademark COVID-19,
- Matt Stoller on how the coronavirus relief bill could turn into a corporate coup.
Links to previous installments: